Céline Martine is an emerging headwear brand that creates and manufactures statement turbans, wraps and headbands for independent retailers as well as their own online store.
The Celine Martine journey began more than four years ago as the owner’s love of hair accessories and her drive to contribute to a world where women are free of judgement, free to pursue their true calling and free to connect with their inner goddess.
What We Are Looking For:
This is a freelance / contract position encompassing up to approx. 16 hours sewing hours per week at an off-site location (own home or studio). This role is most suitable for someone willing to work flexible hours.
Key responsibilities for this role are, but not limited to:
- Dress making / Accessories (cut, sew, trim) from a pattern.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience on domestic or industrial sewing machine
- Minimum 5 years experience on overlocker / serger
- Practical knowledge of pattern drafting & garment construction
- Ability to work independently in a neat environment
We are looking for someone who is:
- Attentive to detail
- Friendly and driven
- Confident in your ability
If this sounds like something for you, please get in contact with Marion firstname.lastname@example.org