Versatility and glam in one! The Colette (Wired ) Scarf combines our love of scarfs with the practicality of a wire (or not) to twist and style the scarf. The extra length allows you to be as creative as you. Be as creative as you want. And it's reversible!! So you can choose if you show the gingham or the rust!
Good for all kinds of days - whether you want to elevate your outfit to the next level to use as belt or bow, or as head wrap, cover up unwashed hair, spice up a hair bun or ponytail.
See styling examples can be seen on our Instagram highlights.
Colette Scarf Features:
- Featured print is the Large Gingham by Nerida Hansen Fabrics. It's printed on a soft breathable silk-feel cotton sateen. 100% Cotton. This is a light-weight fabric with a silky, smooth texture and subtle sheen that has an excellent drape. Its lustre provides a more luxe impression.
- Fabric is sourced from mills with BCI certification and is printed using reactive non-toxic dyes.
- The reverse side is cotton linen in rust.
- Thanks to a clever construction, you can remove the wire to use scarf as originally intended or add wire for ease of styling.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.