Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Amantine Scarf Headband - Black
- Unit price
Our Amantine Scarf Headbands are usually made from a pre-loved scarves. Not this one. We've used our carefully selected black sateen to recreate the this elegant Scarf Headband. It's a statement piece for any occasion and suits everyone. We don't say this lightly... whether you have long hair, short hair, no hair, curly hair or pixie cut, it's a delightful on everyone!
And like most Céline Martine creations, you don't have to tie one single knot and the bow never unfolds.
- 100% cotton sateen. This is a light-weight fabric with a silky, smooth texture and subtle sheen that has an excellent drape. Its lustre provides a more luxe impression.
- The knot cannot be move.
- The actual headband is metal (not plastic!!) concealed within lining.
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness.
- Comfort guaranteed.
- Handmade by Marion in Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine
- Presented in our signature calico bag.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
At Céline Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth.
Céline and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin, best known by her pen name George Sand, was a French novelist, memoirist, and socialist in the midst 19th century. She pushed back on convention by wearing male attire in public 1800’s, justifying it as being less expensive and far sturdier than the typical dress of a noblewoman at the time. It also allowed her to circulate in venues that noblewoman otherwise had no access to.
Victor Hugo was to have said at her urology: George Sand was an idea. She has a unique place in our age. Others are great men ... she was a great woman.
- KBKatrina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBlack bow!
Amantine headband is beautiful, choosing black as I can wear it with everything. Can wear all day comfortably and not get a headache! Made with such attention to detail, I love it!Was this helpful?Celine Martine12 minutes ago
One of my favourites too! So glad you love it. xx
- NBNatalie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA perfect classic
Goes with everything and looks fabulous! Secure on the head without being tight. Structured so it doesn't "flop around". An absolute winning piece!!Was this helpful?
Adding product to your cart