This limited edition Melusine Sunhat is the product of a collaboration between Melbourne Designer Truso and Céline Martine. Both designers have merged their creativity to create two unique reversible styles, which can be worn separately or together.
- Feature fabrics are a Japanese linen, with abstract monstera leaves print in navy blue, mauve and earth;
- paired with an oatmeal cotton linen.
- Widder brim at back for extra neck coverage and sun protection.
- Quilted brim for durability and shape.
- Elegant toggle and silver roo leather creates adjustable sizing and secures the hat on chin.
- Coral and wooden beads on strap ends.
- Medium: 56.5cm head circumference
- Large: 59cm head circumference or for those with lush thick mane like Melusine
This collaboration is named after the Melusine, the female spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river. Melusine self was born a triple, her mother a fairy named Pressyne and her father the King of Albany. Upon wedlock, Pressyne asked from her husband that he mst never enter her chamber when she birthed or bather her children. The family lived happily until the husband broke his promise.... read more here