ONLY TWO OF THESE EXIST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
The Mathilde headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
- Feature fabric sourced from my auntie Marie Christine and is shaded Fuchisa with a floral batik
- Lining is a strengthened a beautiful gold lurex.
- Super comfortable metallic headband (not plastic!!) concealed within lining;
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness;
- Comfort guaranteed.
The knot is off-centred and can not be moved.
- Measures approx. 2cm/0.75in in height and 8cm/3in in width. This is one of our medium headbands and suits ladies with lots of hair.
- One size fits most;
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.