The Mathilde headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
- Feature fabric is a grey-blue linen.
- Backed in strengthened calico fabric;
- Additional anti-slip grip on the inner.
Thanks to the internal metallic band, which is cleverly concealed within the lining, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness.
The knot is off-centred and can not be moved.
- Measures approx. 3cm/1in in height and 5cm/2.5in in width. This is one of our narrower (slim) headbands.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a beaded calico bag.