The Mathilde headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
- Feature fabric is a beautiful 100% linen blue and white stripes;
- Lining is a strengthened woven blue
- Super comfortable metallic headband (not plastic!!) concealed within lining;
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness;
- Comfort guaranteed.
The knot is off-centred and can not be moved.
- Measures approx. 2cm/0.75in in height and 8cm/3in in width. This is one of our medium headbands and suits ladies with lots of hair.
- One size fits most;
- Handmade by Debra Goodall in Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.
Pls leave a note at check out if you would like the bow ends loose, pinned down or with a wire.
Our Product Names:
At Celine Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth. Celine and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
The name Mathilde means “Strength in battle”, and Marion and Christopher chose this name for their first born. Given motherhood changes every women, and is one of the reasons why Marion founded Celine Martine, it made sense to name our first style Mathilde.