The Mathilde Side Knot Headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
It comes in two sizes.: Slim and Regular.
Slim is for those of us who have short hair possibly or a smallish head.
Regular is our original size and is wider, so will hold down even large locks.
- Feature fabric is premium black linen
- In this limited edition, we've added a little mantra on the inside, something the wearer will read every time she dresses her head with her crown. The intent is to remind women of their inner power - to use their breath as a tool to get them through to the next moment.
"Breathe my friend."
- Super comfortable metallic headband (not plastic!!) concealed within lining;
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness;
- Comfort guaranteed.
- Option to add wire to bow ends.
Our Product Names:
At Céline Martine we name our creations after women that influence us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth. Céline and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
The name Mathilde means “Strength in battle”, and Marion and Christopher chose this name for their first born. Given motherhood changes every women, and is one of the reasons why Marion founded Céline Martine.