If you are in the know, then you know that we have been selling our new style at our Friday Night Live Instagram Markets. Since they are so limited and sought after, we don't often get to post them on our site.
Our Amantine Messy Bow Scarf headband is made from upcycled fabric, scarfs, and other gorgeous fabrics and carefully crafted with extra details so you can see the folds and pleats of how you would fold a scarf in your hair. But like with all our hair accessories, you don't have to tie one single knot and the bow never unfolds.
- Feature fabric is a vintage silk sari, gold in colour with a dark green geometric shape, style into a messy double bow.
- Only 4.5m of this fabric so once gone, it is gone.
- Backed in a luxury gold blend.
- Super comfortable metallic headband (not plastic!!) concealed within lining;
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness;
- Comfort guaranteed;
- The knot is fixed and can not be altered.
- Measures approx. 5cm/0.75in in height and 6cm/1.5in in width. This is one of bigger headbands and suits everyone.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne, Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.
Made to order - Please give 2-3 days to make the piece for you.