The Josephine Wired Head wrap is a Céline Martine turban hack. It's styled as if you have a scarf or turban in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head. The one wrap can be styled in endless options. See our online tutorial videos for a quick and easy way to style yours!
Head Wrap Features:
- Featured print is the Large Gingham by Nerida Hansen Fabrics. It's printed on a soft breathable silk-feel cotton sateen.
- 100% Cotton. This is a light-weight fabric with a silky, smooth texture and subtle sheen that has an excellent drape. Its lustre provides a more luxe impression.
- Fabric is sourced from mills with BCI certification and is printed using reactive non-toxic dyes.
- Thanks to a clever construction with an inner wire, which is concealed within the fabric, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It's one size fits all.
- This piece is only in XL (extra length) available, allowing you to twist and style your turban in endless ways.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne and Debra Goodall in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.