- Feature fabric is a vintage silk saree from India, kindly gifted to me by a friend.
- Our special wired construction allows you to style our headwrap in endless options, without using bobby pins or tying any knots. S ee our online tutorial videos below to see how simple it is.
- The jersey banding is not our usual black band, but in animal print. It's a playful addition for those who want to experiment with it. Or it can be completely hidden.
- This is in our regular size with square ends.
- It comes in two colourways. One is cream with raspberry aztec patterns on the tips. The other is completely raspberry.
- These are completely unique and limited in numbers.
- This is a regular style with square ends.
Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine and presented in our signature calico bag.
At Céline Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth.
Céline and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
Our Josephine Head Wrap is named after Josephine Bonapart, Napoleon’s first wife. They say she had the elegance of a Creole together with infinite grace and charm, and an evenness of temper that never failed.
The Josephine wired head wrap is a Céline Martine turban hack. It's styled as if you have a scarf or turban in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head. The one wrap can be styled in endless options. See our online tutorial videos for other simple options to style yours!
Thanks to a clever construction with an inner wire, which is concealed within the fabric, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It's one size fits all.