Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Jeanne Turban Headband - Vintage Parisienne
- Unit price
The Jeanne Turban Headband is handcrafted with extra volume and millinery wired headband for extra comfort, size and zing!.
- Feature print is by global sensation and talented illustrator Ayang Cempaka.
- 100% Cotton. This is a light-weight fabric with a silky, smooth texture and subtle sheen that has an excellent drape. Its lustre provides a more luxe impression.
- Fabric is sourced from mills with BCI certification and is printed using reactive non-toxic dyes.
- Not an ordinary headband, made with millinery wire means this headband is bigger and more versatile than our regular headbands. It can be stretched or squeezed to suit ALL sizes. Works well for larger heads, curls and thick hair.
- The knot is off-centre can however be placed centred.
- Measures approx. 7cm/2.5in in height and 8cm/3in in width.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne and Debra Goodall in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in our signature calico bag.
Our Product Names:
At Celine Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth. Celine and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.