The Mathilde headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
- Feature fabric is a cotton print in blue and yellow paisley.
- Backed in strengthened calico fabric.
- Additional anti-slip grip on the inner.
Thanks to the internal metallic band, which is cleverly concealed within the lining, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness.
The knot is off-centred and can not be moved.
- Measures approx.3cm/1.25in in height and 5cm/2in in width. This is one of our thinner headbands.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a beaded calico bag.