Head Wrap Features:
- Featured print is delicate Poppie Season pink by Australian Designer Georgie Daphne.
- 100% cotton poplin. This is a super light-weight breathable fabric.
- Fabric is sourced from mills with BCI certification and is printed using reactive non-toxic dyes.
- Thanks to a clever construction with an inner wire, which is concealed within the fabric, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It's one size fits all.
- The one wrap can be styled in endless options. See our online tutorial videos for a quick and easy way to style yours!
- This piece is only in extra long (XL) available.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne and Debra Goodall in Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine and presented in our signature calico bag.
The Josephine wired head wrap is a Céline Martine turban hack. It's styled as if you have a scarf or turban in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head. The one wrap can be styled in endless options. See our online tutorial videos for a quick and easy way to style yours!
At Céline Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth.
Céline and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
Our Josephine Head Wrap is named after Josephine Bonapart, Napoleon’s first wife. They say she had the elegance of a Creole together with infinite grace and charm, and an evenness of temper that never failed.