Introducing our new style to the range. It's called Thalassa after the spirit of the sea. We adapted our classic Catherine Turban headband and introduced softer, more organic forms to it.
- Feature fabric is a light 100% linen earthy linen;
- Lining is a strengthened flora cotton.
- Super comfortable metallic headband (not plastic!!) concealed within lining
- It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness.
- Comfort guaranteed;
- The knot centred and can't be moved.
Measures approx. 7cm/2.5in in height and 8cm/3in in width. This is one of our larger headbands;
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia for Céline Martine;
Presented in our iconic Celine Martine calico bag.
* We offer FREE SHIPPING in Australia and flat $AUD 18 on all international orders.
Our Product Names:
At Celine Martine we name our creations after women that influenced us to the core, women who’s names might not be noted in history books, but who walked before us, along side us, and will stride after we leave Mother Earth. Celine and Martine are the names of our founder’s grandmothers who instilled the love of fabrics and sewing to Marion.
Our Thalassa Headband is named after the goddess of the Sea. The ocean is our place of peace and inspiration.