This headband belongs to the Nouveau Vintage Collection, meaning all fabrics have been transformed from a former life into a glamorous Céline Martine headpiece. There are three pieces available.
The Simone headband is styled as if you have a scarf in your hair without the trouble of tying a knot and without the scarf slipping from the back of your head.
The knot is centred and does not have ends and the knot can be moved to be off-centred.
You can also create detailing by playing with the backing.
- Feature fabric is an up-cycled Japanese Obi in purple yellow hues;
- Backed in strengthened black drill.
Thanks to the internal metallic band, which is cleverly concealed within the lining, the wearer has ultimate comfort. It can be stretched to suit most sizes and does not hug the scalp nor create soreness.
- Measures approx. 5.5cm/3in in height and 6cm/3in in width. This is one of our medium to large headbands.
- One size fits most.
- Handmade by Marion Lecesne in Victoria, Australia from Céline Martine and presented in a printed calico bag.
* We offer FREE SHIPPING in Australia and flat $AUD 18 on all international orders.