This Melusine limited edition is the product of a collaboration between us here at Céline Martine and Truso. Both designers have merged their creativity to create two unique reversible styles, which can be worn separately or together.
Sunhat Product Details
- Feature fabrics are a Japanese linen, with abstract monstera leaves print in navy blue, mauve and earth;
- paired with an oatmeal cotton linen.
- Widder brim at back for extra neck coverage and sun protection.
- Quilted brim for durability and shape.
- Elegant toggle and silver roo leather creates adjustable sizing and secures the hat on chin.
- Coral and wooden beads on strap ends.
- Medium: 56.5cm head circumference
- Large: 59cm head circumference or for those with lush thick mane like Melusine
Tote Product Details
- External fabric is a Japanese linen, with abstract monstera leaves print in navy blue, mauve and earth;
- paired with an oatmeal cotton linen (fully reversible.)
- Quilted/padded style for extra rigidity with lineal stitching detail on linen side.
- 18cm internal pocket that flips dependant on which way you are wearing the bag.
- Oval shaped Silver leather base creates loads of internal space,14cm at widest.
- Elegant toggle and silver roo leather completed with coral and wooden beads and a round leather detail closes the top of the bag in a bucket bag style.
- Extendable linen strap starting from 71cm - 123cm from a tote to across body style.
- Length of bag is 33cm, not including the strap. Width across 30cm.
- Perfect for travel
Please note that the Tote will be drop shipped from Truso as per their shipping policy.
The Sunhat will be sent from the Truso studio as per our usual delivery outline.
This collaboration is named after the Melusine, the female spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river. Melusine self was born a triple, her mother a fairy named Pressyne and her father the King of Albany. Upon wedlock, Pressyne asked from her husband that he must never enter her chamber when she birthed or bather her children. The family lived happily until the husband broke his promise.... read more here